Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Welcome to the Petit Fig Tree Blog!

I recently finished designing a website for the music production company, TribeMind Records. As I was working on each and every detail, I realized the importance of a blog. The TribeMind Records blog, Musings from the TribeMind, features projects, updates and announcements from the company. Petit Fig Tree Designs could greatly benefit from this kind of application. The blog will enable me to update you on projects and processes, post images of finished products, show you my inspiration for designs and maybe even comps on the way to a finished product.

Please, join me in exploring design and maybe even help you bring out your inner creativity. I look forward to your follow and hope to get some great comments and questions.

Oh, and thanks, TribeMind Records for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment